Recipe: Spinach & Avocado Omelette
1/2 cup spinach
pinch of grated cheddar cheese
1. Heat large skillet or cast iron pan. Coat the pan with vegetable oil or non-stick cooking spray.
2. Crack both eggs in a cup, whisk with a fork.
3. Pour eggs into heated pan. Spread spinach and cheese onto of eggs.
4. Once the edges of the eggs are cooked, hold the eggs in half. Blanketing the spinach and cheese into the omelette.
5. Cut avaocado into small slices.
6. Top the omelette with the avocado, a spoon full of salsa, and salt & pepper.
Leave a Reply.
Our blog is updated regularly to ensure that you are getting all the tools you need to succeed! Enjoy yoga practices, meditations, motivational stories, recipes, and so much more!